Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Intro

So as to deflect a little of the flack I am getting for not writing to people while I am in France, I thought I'd try to start writing here and whoever likes can look me up and see what I'm up to. I've now been in Montpellier for 3 weeks. Decided I really needed to be in France to learn French and also to take a break from Barcelona and try something new for a while. So here I am for 3 months, taking French lessons for 3 hours every day and working from home in the afternoon, which seriously cuts back on my exploring-the-area and social time, but I can't complain - I love working at home, and I can go out into the garden with my laptop, or work at my desk and look out the window and watch Oliver the cat climb trees, though lately he's taken to bringing me "treats" in the form of tail-less wiggly lizards. At least they are not mice. I suppose lizards a slightly more hygenic? Anyways, this has been my garbled introduction and in the next entries I'll start writing a little about what I'm doing. -Kelley

No comments: