Wednesday, October 19, 2005

waaaaah!

I just had lunch with a friend who had also gone to the interview for the TV show and they told her right away that they wanted her, while they told me they'd "call me next week". So even though the week is only half-way over, I think my budding TV talkshow career is all the way over. I think that if they didn't tell me right away, that they won't tell me at all, so I will just add it to my list of almosts, along with any play I ever tried out for after high school and all of the decent flats I looked at while looking for a place to live (well, even the really decrepit ones had just been taken). Next time I will try for loud, obnoxious, pushy instead of my usual mild-mannered self and see if that gets me anywhere. I had nothing to lose anyway, and it was a fun experience. Right?

No comments: