Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lost inspiration

I found this incomplete entry under "drafts," and since this is the first time in 4 years I've even logged onto my blog account, I had no idea it was here. I'm so intrigued, I wonder what great, cold-medicine induced thought inspired me to write this post. It was called simply: "Frenadol Inspiration", dated 8/23/05.

I got one of those nasty summer colds which are always blamed on 1. air-conditioning or 2. "change in air pressure". Wherever it came from, I'd like it and all of its brain-filling mucus to go away -though it did allow me to take a 1/2 off from work and yet another excuse to not go to the gym (I've now put going to the gym off for 23 days, the last effort was foiled by my forgetting to bring workout pants. argh). Anyway, I am taking Frenadol, which is the worst-tasting cold medicine you can find, and may have no effect whatsoever on the actual cold symptoms. It does have paracetamol (acetominophen) and caffeine, which makes my headache go away and makes sure I'm awake to enjoy it. Last night I couldn't go to sleep, so I blame it on Frenadol. But while I was laying there, I started thinking about

No comments: